Friday, May 15, 2020

May 12th, 2020 Tuesday - CHronicles of SIP

The anxieties pile up and threaten to freeze me, immobilize my will. Action is the antidote -- and so, I have re-activated the Petaluma Postcard Pod, which had been in a slow-down, a hibernation the past two months. Yep,  climbing back in the saddle and getting geared up for the 2020 election.  With this new campaign, I've already distributed 400 addresses to my writers, ready and eager to bring about change in November. 

Have to do something or I'll go booger-nutz. Writing postcards ticks off a whole bunch of boxes: contacting voters reminding them to vote is a sound strategy for 2020; it's a physical, tangible action, which helps the stress-related cortisol to drain away; we're buying plenty of stamps from the USPS which might help support them. We hope. We love the post office-- it's an emblem of civilized society to have a functioning, reliable, federally-supported post office system.

Okay, off to write cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Noise makers!