Tuesday, April 7, 2020

April 4, 2020 - Saturday Dispatches SIP

I fuss around the side yard today, creating a Kitchen Garden. I want herbs, tomatoes, basil, pomegranates.  I listen to Gavin Newsom's press conference as I shift rocks and look for worms in the drizzle; I find it impossible to listen or watch the ones from the White House, so full of misinformation and lies; the bad behavior like a five-year-old bully. A bully who has endangered the lives of all Americans.

I'm so proud of our Governor Newsom. He installed the lock-down hard and early (March 17) and saved lives; he's even strengthened the orders, as the weeks have gone by, not even promising an end date for them, preferring to gauge the release of SIP on the actual health of the state. Though for sure we're on SIP through April. And into May.  Newsom has shared accurate knowledge even if it doesn't reflect well on him and today owned the lack of accurate and fast testing. Though I have to say, testing is something the Federal Government should have been doing right away, early and often.  

Newsom is acting more like a President than the one who's in the White House right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Noise makers!