Saturday, October 6, 2012

Less Than Three

I've been mystified lately about a particular thingy that I've been seeing all over the Interwebbys, particularly on Facebook posts.  Sometimes it shows up in a series of three or four in a row. (I can't type this thingy into my post to show you because it seems to read as some sort of HTML directives and my post gets completely screwed up.)

But for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how "less than 3"  had anything to do with the topic at hand. And why "less than" ? why not "more than" ? Why not 5 or 33 or 113? I didn't quite get it.

Until one morning, when the caffeine hadn't kicked in yet and my eyes were still gluey and half-shut, I realized they were supposed to be hearts. Lying down hearts, but none the less loving for all that.

Just sign me:
Too Much Math at an Early Age.


Here's a snap of three thingeys







No comments:

Post a Comment

Noise makers!