Sunday, December 8, 2019

Articles of Impeachment - finally!

Articles of Impeachment are being drawn up as I write - actions I could only fantasize about in the aftermath of the 2016 election. This is far from a done deal, but as they say in sports, don't let the predictions get in the way of playing the game. Even though there are polls and statistics and odds, what actually happens is anyone's guess.  We have to put the pieces in play and see what happens. Of course, the Republicans are going to try to twist things as much as they can; they'll sure put up a face-saving fight -- but then there's the reality of the facts on the floor of the Senate. 

And yes, it's sad to see Kamala Harris drop out -- but I do admire her willingness to face the music, address the facts and not strain her supporters' money or time.   I hate that a woman dropped out and especially a woman of color - but I know she'll stay on the national stage; she has a role to play.  Personally, I can't wait to see her cross-examine (read:grill) the Cheeto-Headed Small Hands False President.  Flames, I tell you, flames. I hope she renders his false facts right out of him.

And of course, the more this False President points to the Ukraine as the source of our election interference, the more deeply embedded he seems to be in Putin's pocket. And he doesn’t even seem to care how blatantly obvious it is to everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noise makers!